To be a sustainable housing co-operative that provides secure and affordable rental housing in the western and north-western regions of Melbourne.
To be an active and unified housing co-operative that provides opportunities for empowerment, self-achievement and stability. We hope to grow sustainably and to be able to offer others the opportunity to live co-operatively.
- Empowerment through co-operation
- Diversity and Social Justice
- Physical, Emotional and Financial Security
- Environmental sustainability.
- The provision of secure, affordable and well managed housing.
- An engaged, well informed and active membership as the foundation of a strong co-operative.
- Advance the Growth Strategy to increase the supply of affordable housing and strengthen UHC.
- Enhancement of strong and productive partnerships.
- Ongoing effective and responsive governance of a sustainable organisation.
- Advocacy for increased affordable housing and promotion of housing co-operatives.